Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Obsessions

Those would be Eugenio Recuenco photography and springtime.

Seriously, I never thought of myself as a person who liked spring. I always thought of spring as my least favorite season just because the other three are so spectacular. But spring has a kind of quiet spectacularness about it too. I just realized today how much I am looking forward to pretty sunsets and warm evenings when I can sit outside and write and smell the forsythia bush, and you feel all tingly and restless because the air is sweet and light and you know that summer is coming.

Working on compiling the perfect spring playlist. Will share once it has been perfected.

My other new obsession? Playing "Passenger Seat" by Death Cab for Cutie on the piano, which I just learned yesterday and have been playing nonstop. Seriously, it's perfect. I adore it.

No comments: