Sunday, January 3, 2010

So This Is The New Year

SHOP CURIOUSER & CURIOUSER

That's right, the blog shop is still alive and kicking! Well, it will be, thanks to you guys...
I put up a bunch of new items and reduced the prices on almost everything else by at least a few bucks each.


Also, happy happy happy new year to all of you! I hope you all had incredible nights, I know I did. Mine involved sparklers and bonfires and delicious homemade tacos and sparkling cider and staying up into the wee morning hours of January. Tell me about your festivities!

3 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Very cool!

And happy new year to you too!

Elise said...

Happy New Year !!

Elena S. said...

i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you on bloglovin♡ love the concept !
id love for you to check out my blog. I currently have a giveaway hosted with www.shipmyshades.com for a hot pair of prada sunglasses. Hope you'll enter

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com