Isn't this bag amazing? We got it in the mail because my dad subscribes to Vanity Fair and I immediately snatched it up.
To make it even cooler, it's designed by Anya Hindmarch, who makes the loveliest totes and crisp day bags.
These teacups are so beautiful. The designs are hand drawn by Buenos Aires artist Irana Douer, and her signature is on every cup. Look at more of her lovely pieces!
I was musing aloud recently about repainting my room, but yesterday I stumbled upon these gorgeous wall decals on this site. The second one is a map of the Paris metro.
They are officially my new design dream. I love the simplicity of the Eiffel Tower decal.
I can picture perfectly where they would go in my room!
Undoubtedly the coolest USB drive I've ever seen: stainless steel and Swarovski crystal on silver chains. The ultimate fashion meets the ultimate function.
Saw this Little Factory scarf on Kingdom of Style and was instantly smitten. How could an English junkie like myself resist an accessory made out of laser-cut suede letters? This is my favorite version, but it also comes in lowercase or with numbers.
I got a survey tag from Francheska! Seven interesting things about myself:
1) I skipped kindergarten. I'm the youngest person in my entire grade.
2) On September 7th, 2008 I attended the last ever performance of Rent on Broadway.
3) My uncle is the voice on the newer New York City subways. He says, "Stand clear of the closing doors, please." Maybe you've heard him!
4) My life goal is to be on Jeopardy.
5) By the end of this month, I will officially be a published poet.
6) My favorite book of all time is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
7) I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows nonstop in eight hours.
I tag: Hazel, Lauren, Bonnie, and Sophie.
My week is going to be rather hectic, culminating in an AP European History exam on Friday. Gulp.
But I'll definitely find time to post again this week, because I have an outfit to show you.